Denise lists her three favourite spots in Tanzania and the people that inspire her the most.
*This interview was transcribed from The 88’s podcast interview with Denise.
Consequently, the content has been edited where appropriate.
Three of your favorite places in Tanzania:
- Serengeti National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater
- Africa Amini Maasai Lodge
Three of your favorite things about NY:
- New York is a melting pot – the community is so diverse and open-minded
- The food (you can get food from all over the world at almost every corner)
- Central Park; it’s one of my favourite spots!
Three people that inspire me:
- Cornelia Wallner-Frrisee and Christine Wallner (Founders of Africa Amini Alama)
- My mom
- Everyone who follows their passion and genuinely wants to make a difference in the world
Denise Brown is the founder of Sababu Safaris; a safari experience focused on conservation and local partnerships.
Find out more about Sababu and book a tour today ~
Site: Sababu Safaris